Symposiums and Meetings
Coming Sympoisums and Workshops
- Medicine Meets AI 2019: East Meets West (21 to 22 June 2019 in Hong Kong Science Park)
- “Future Developments in cardiovascular CT” on 19 March 2019 by Dr. Ed Nicol, Cardiologist at London Royal Brompton, UK
- “Cardiac MR for heart failure” on 11 April 2019 by Professor Shihua Zhao, Director of the Department of Cardiac MR, Fuwai Hospital, Beijing, China; Peking Union Medical College; National Heart Centre of China
- “4D flow in Congenital Heart Disease: How it can help our patients” on 28 May 2019 by Dr. Elsie Nguyen, Associate Professor, Cardio-thoracic Imaging Division, Department of Medical Imaging, the University of Toronto, Canada
- “Normal values for LV and RV” on 25 June 2019 by Professor Dudley Pennell, Professor of Cardiology, National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College, UK; Director of the National Institutes of Health Research Cardiovascular Biomedical Research Unit, Royal Brompton Hospital; Director of the CMR Unit Royal Brompton Hospital
- “Cardiac CT in cardiac tumours” on 9 July 2019 by Dr Mini Pakkal, Assistant Professor, Cardiothoracic Imaging Division, Department of Medical Imaging, the University of Toronto, Canada
Regular Department Research Meeting
Provides a forum for in-depth discussions on the latest findings of the research performed by the Principal Investigators in the department.
Monthly "Everything imaging and Fun Science" Meeting
It is a meeting designed for knowledge exchange with two parts, one on in-depth discussions on the basic principles of imaging techniques and data analysis, and the other on any scientific topic as chosen by postgraduate students.